(1) Share the highlights and communicate with LINER users
The entire concept of LINER Home is now transformed into Community.
LINER Home used to be a place where one could manage and edit the highlights, that’s all.
It has now become a place where every user can share their highlights and communicate, by setting up the privacy of highlights. There exist 3 modes of the highlights privacy settings.
- Only me - Only you can see the highlights you made, just like our previous home.
- People mentioned - Only you + people mentioned by you can see the highlights you made.
- Public - All LINER users can see the highlights you made! 🔥🔥🔥
You might wonder what exactly happen once your highlights become public.
It means that you can show off your smart and funny moments to 3,000,000 users across the globe. Visit LINER Community (LINER Home - For You - Community) and share the contents that helped and impressed you the most.
- Community guide with more details → LINER Community User Guide
(2) Highlight Comment replaced by Thread
It does not mean that Comment is no longer provided.
If you set highlight privacy status to ‘Only me’, it’s exactly the same as Comment.
The privacy status could be switched at LINER home, but it’s much more convenient if you turn your highlight public right after you highlight on the Web.
Even your friend who hasn’t signed up for LINER can be mentioned by using @email-address.
(3) Highlights organized into folders
Many LINER users have been longing for Folder feature to well-organize the highlights.
Now, your highlights can be organized into folders. One highlight belongs to one folder, but diverse tags can be added to each highlight.
In 2022, be more productive with LINER’s new features! 🔥
LINER Browser Extension download ⬇
Please sign in to leave a comment.