Experience LINER’s full features on your phone
Enjoying contents on the phone📱 is becoming more common and convenient, as you can read articles or watch Youtube videos while going to somewhere.
We’ve got a plenty of feedbacks to make LINER available on the phone as well.
And they finally come true, along with iOS Safari & Galaxy Samsung Internet ✨
Download mobile extension and start using LINER’s every feature on your mobile device.
Here’s how you can enable LINER on iOS Safari & Galaxy Samsung Internet.
How to enable LINER on mobile Safari 💡
- Install the LINER app at App Store (Skip this step if you already had one)
- Open Safari app
- Tap on the aA icon (on the bottom left corner)
- Tap on Manage Extensions
- Activate LINER
- Tap on LINER
- Choose ‘Always Allow’
- Choose ‘Always Allow on Every Website'
Samsung Internet (Default browser on Galaxy) Extension
- Visit Galaxy Store (Not Google Play Store) and install the LINER extension
- Open Samsung Internet and click on the settings icon to find the ‘Add Ons’ option
- Turn on LINER
Hope you have a wonderful experience on your phone just like you had on the desktop! 😄
LINER Browser Extension download ⬇
Please sign in to leave a comment.