Your highlights are autosaved at Getliner.com
- As long as original source page exist, you can always view your highlights.
- There's no limit on total number of pages and highlights.
Manage all your highlights and comments in one place. Shape your insights however you want.
In My Highlights, you can edit title and tag of saved pages.
Click [...] button, then you can find three menu below.
Edit a title : Edit the title of the saved pages.
View original : Open original source on the new tab.
Move to trash : Move saved pages to trash.
- You can add / remove tags by click the area "Edit tags".
Wanna make bulk edit? You can select multi-pages.
- Hover on the Check Icon and you can select several pages at once.
- Export : Export all selected highlights at once
- Tag : Add same tags on selected pages at once
- Delete : Move selected pages to trash at once
Tag and organize the highlights.
- In my highlights, you can enter to tag menu by clicking "Tags" tap.
- You can edit the tag name, searching for tags, view specific tag.
- If you select a tag, you can only see the pages that contains the tag you selected.
View your highlights in groups; by tags, color, page type.
- Click icon on the right of the search bar.
- Search and view your highlights by tags, color and page type.
- You can also apply multiple filters at the same time.
Share highlighted pages with your insight.
- Click share button to get share link.
- Share full texts with highlights.
- Highlight summary.
- Click the fb, Twitter, Linkedin, message, email, LINE, Kakaotalk icon.
- Share your highlights to the selected platform.
- Copy the URL and share it to other people.
- Anyone can view the highlights you have made.
Export your highlights to Word, OneNote, EverNote, txt file.
- Click the export button to share your work.
- You can export your highlights to Word, OneNote, EverNote, txt file.
- If you need other format, please let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlight Detail Pages
On the detail page, you can view the summary of the highlights you've made. Organize your future references.
Move your highlights, switch orders. You could also change the color of your highlights here.
- To switch order of your highlights, just drag and drop the highlights.
- Make changes to every single highlight.
- copy highlight, write a comment. Customize your own highlights.