LINER is a Chrome extension that helps you find and learn reliable information faster.
LINER offers Highlighter, Search Assistant and Content Recommendation.
Discover the highlights of the web, filtered by millions of intelligent people around the world!
1. LINER Highlighter
Highlight even on the web
- Drag your mouse across the text that you would like to highlight, then click the LINER icon.
- If you subscribe to our Premium plan, you could also change colors by hovering over the LINER icon and clicking the color you want.
- Even if you refresh the page, your highlights stays there.
- Highlights and comments will remain as long as the page exists.
Did you make a mistake, or want to delete your highlight?
- You can delete your highlight by clicking the "Trash" icon
Save pages to LINER
Have you been highlighting random stuff just to save pages to LINER?
- Click on the LINER icon on the tool bar, then click the save to LINER button
Make Comment (Annotation)
Add a comment, leave your instant thoughts on your highlight.
- Click on your highlight and you can make comment.
- You can also share highlight by clicking your highlight.
You can also make highlight on PDF. Follow the steps below.
- When you find a PDF online, Click the LINER icon at top right corner of the page.
- Then PDF will open on LINER PDF viewer, and you would make highlight just like you did on the web page.
- To Highlight your local pdf file, you should upload your file first.
- Go to Getliner.com → "my highlight" section and click +PDF button.
- Then drag or browse your files and click upload button.
Capture key moments on Youtube videos by highlighting them.
Get smart faster with the best knowledge saver for youtube.
- Hover over the progress bar and click the LINER icon.
- Then your video timestamp will be saved and also will be visible at the progress bar.
Want to learn more about youtube highlighter? Check here !
Your highlights are autosaved at Getliner.com
- As long as original source page exist, you can always view your highlights.
- There's no limit on total number of pages and highlights.
Manage all your highlights and comments in one place. Shape your insights however you want.
In My Highlights, you can edit title and tag of saved pages.
Click ... button, then you can find three menu below.
Edit a title : Edit the title of the saved pages.
View original : Open original source on the new tab.
Move to trash : Move saved pages to trash.
- You can add / remove tags by click the area "Edit tags".
Wanna make bulk edit? You can select multi pages.
- Hover on the Check Icon and you can select several pages at once.
- Export : Export all selected highlights at once
- Tag : Add same tags on selected pages at once
- Delete : Move selected pages to trash at once
Tag and organize the highlights.
- In my highlights, you can enter to tag menu by clicking "Tags" tap.
- You can edit the tag name, searching for tags, view specific tag.
- If you select a tag, you can only see the pages that contains the tag you selected.
View your highlights in groups; by tags, color, page type.
- Click icon on the right of the search bar.
- Search and view your highlights by tags, color and page type.
- You can also apply multiple filters at the same time.
Share highlighted pages with your insight.
- Click share button to get share link.
- Share full texts with highlights.
- Highlight summary.
- Click the fb, Twitter, Linkedin, message, email, LINE, Kakaotalk icon.
- Share your highlights to the selected platform.
- Copy the URL and share it to other people.
- Anyone can view the highlights you have made.
Export your highlights to Word, OneNote, EverNote, txt file.
- Click the export button to share your work.
- You can export your highlights to Word, OneNote, EverNote, txt file.
- If you need other format, please let us know! email@example.com
Highlight Detail Pages
On the detail page, you can view the summary of the highlights you've made. Organize your future references.
- Move your highlights, switch orders.
- To switch order of your highlights, just drag and drop the highlights.
- Make changes to every single highlight.
- copy highlight, write a comment. Customize your own highlights.
You can also get LINER's recent update news at: