There are 2 ways to highlight PDF files with LINER.
1. Highlight PDF files on the Chrome browser directly.
When you open PDF files in Chrome, the 'PDF Save Button' pops up on the top-right of the screen.
Then click the 'PDF Save Button' button to open PDF files in LINER and start highlighting.
2. Upload PDF files on LINER from 'http://getliner.com/upload/' and start highlighting.
If PDF files are not loaded properly, please refresh the page 4-5 times.
How do I disable this feature? I don’t want Liner popping up asking me to highlight PDF files.
I'm very sorry to tell you that there isn't such a button to disable it.
We'll consider about adding a disable button!
This seems like a remarkable, too-good-to-be-true feature for uploading PDFs for free.
1) Is there a limit (not that I'm trying to push it)
2) What kind of privacy will PDFs have on my Liner account if I upload them? Would web crawlers / web archiving or google search be able find my public link and download my PDF? An example: an ebook I purchased but want to highlight, but don't want to give away the author's content to everyone.
3) Do PDFs expire? I really only need it on my Liner account long enough to highlight and export to evernote.
I'm Brian of LINER team.
1) 500MB for each PDF file.
2) 100% private and secure unless you share it with share link.
3) Doesn't expire.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know.
I've purchased a premium account for this functionality, but it's not working. In Chrome nor in the liner PDF reader I get the option to highlight.
Some days ago I logged a support ticket for this, but I'm still awaiting an answer. I hope a fix will come out because otherwise I've purchased the premium version for nothing.
this feature isn't working...I just purchased a premium account for the same reasons because I was hoping to use this exact feature and it isn't working...I cannot save the item in Liner, nor can I highlight it. ARGH! this is a time sink!
does not work at all.
there is no 'Save this PDF in LINER' button poped. nor it will work even if you directly visit "http://getliner.com/upload/'" and upload your pdf.
Neither of these two methods can upload my PDF file. Is there any way
it's the devil
Would it be possible to have the ability to edit PDFs locally like your competitor Weava does?Thx,
Please sign in to leave a comment.