| How to Highlight in LINER app
1. Tap "Add" Button
2. Search Any Article Worth Highlighting
3. Long Press the Text to Start Highlighting
| How to Setup LINER Button in Share Menu to Highlight in Other Apps
1. Tap the “Share” Button
Open the Safari web browser. The “Share” icon is located at the bottom of the screen on mobile.
2. Tap the “More” Button on the BOTTOM Row
Browse through the bottom row. If you cannot see the “More” icon, swipe left (←) until you see the More” icon.
3. Enable “LINER” then Tap “Done”
| How to Highlight in Other Apps
1. Open an Article You Want to Highlight
Here’s a super interesting article that’s waiting to be highlighted! You could also use LINER in Apps such as Pocket, Twitter, Chrome, and others).
2. Tap the “Share” Button
The share button is at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the “LINER” Button
4. Long Press the Text to Start Highlighting