| How It Works
| Turn Highlight Mode ON with Keyboard Shortcut
1. Primary — Highlight Mode Shortcut (`)
Press the (`) key on the keyboard (Below the “ESC” key, next to the “1” key, above the “TAB” key).
2. Secondary — Backup Shortcut (CTRL+SHIFT+L)
Press the (SHIFT+CTRL+L) key on the keyboard.
| Turn Highlight Mode ON by Clicking LINER Button
- ON/OFF Button — Click on the “Liner Icon”
The LINER Icon is located at the top-right-side corner of the Chrome web browser.
- Click once to turn Highlight Mode ON (The icon will turn bright).
- Click one more time to turn Highlight Mode OFF (The icon will turn dark).